Wraps, 8+ Pack - Basic wraps from the mexican section at your local supermarket
Corn, 200g+ - Either on the cob and slice off the kernals or tinned kernals
Chicken, 600g+ - Chicken Breast or Thigh
Cummin - Ground/Powder
Paprika, Smoked - Ground/Powder
Greek Spice Mix - Ground/Powder
Diced Tinned Tomatoes, 350g - Homebrand
Capsicum, 100g+ (or one small/medium)
Cheese, 200g+ - Chedder/Tasty
Oil, Cooking - Vegetable/Canola/Olive
Tomato Chutney/Relish, Salt, Pepper
1. Dice chicken and place into a plastic bag. You can use the bag the chicken came in, or alternatively a freezer bag.
2. Pour into the bag full of chicken a good helping of Cummin, Paprika and Oil. Approximatley 2 teaspoons of each. Optional: add salt and pepper to your liking.
3. Seal the bag by twisting the opening and shake until chicken is coated on all sides. Let Chicken rest for as long as youl like. The longer the better.
4. Slice Capsicum into small strips and set aside.
5. If you use corn cobs, then slice off the kernals and set aside.
6. Grate cheese and set aside.
1. Preheat oven to 180C.
2. Heat pan, add oil and chicken.
3. Cook chicken until golden brown.
4. While chicken is cooking - steam corn kernals for 3 minutes, in microwave using microwave-proof container. Add a tablepsoon of water to help process.
5. While chicken is cooking, on a large flat oven tray - lay out some wraps and add cheese.
6. When chicken is cooked, set it aside and add diced tomato to pan. The surface area will be large so it should reduce quickly. Add optional chutney (2 tablespoons) Mix through and reduce by at least a third.
6. Lay portions of chicken over the cheese in the wraps.
7. Drain the corn kernals and sprinkle a good helping over the chicken.
8. Add a few slices of capsicum to the wrap.
8. Pour a nice portion of the tomato sauce over the wrap.
9. Optionally add more cheese to top, before folding up the wrap and seal with a toothpick.
10. Repeat steps 6-10, then pack in the wraps side by side over the tray.
11. With some leftover sauce and cheese, sprinkle both over the topside of the wraps before placing in the oven.
12. Allow to cook for approximatley 20min.
1. Melted butter, to grease.
2. 1 x 250g pkt Arnott's Butternut Snap Cookies, broke.
3. 90g butter, melted
4. 1 x 395g can condensed milk OR Caramel tin.
5. 3 tablespoons golden syrup.
6. 30g butter.
7. 200g dark chocolate, coarsely chopped.
8. 150ml pouring cream.
1. Preheat oven to 170°C. Brush 18 pans of a mini muffin tray with butter to grease. Place biscuit and butter in the bowl of a food processor. Process to combine. Divide among the pans. Press over bases and sides. Bake for 8 minutes or until golden.
2. Meanwhile, place condensed milk, golden syrup and butter in a small saucepan over low heat. Stir until the butter melts.
3. Divide the condensed milk mixture among the pans. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden. Set aside in pans for 10 minutes to cool before transferring to a baking tray to cool completely.
4. Place chocolate and cream in a saucepan over low heat. Stir until the chocolate melts and the mixture is smooth. Pour over the caramel kisses. Place in fridge for 30 minutes to set. ENJOY!
1. 4 large potatos
2. 100g butter
3. 200g bacon
4. 3 small onions
6. Portion of Garling, to taste.
7. Salt and pepper, to taste.
1. Dice potatos and boil until soft.
2. While potatos are boiling, cut bacon, onion and cheese into grated sized pieces.
3. Fry onion and bacon in pan until cooked 3/4 through.
4. Preheat oven to 180c.
5. Once potatos are soft, drain them and combine garlic, butter, onions, bacon, salt pepper and mash together.
6. Place portions of mash into greased muffin tray, and press over bases and sides. Add grated cheese.
7. Cook until golden and crispy, to your liking. ENJOY!